Wednesday, April 2, 2014

OSU Student Adventures in Collecting: Part 2


March 19, 2014.

Guest Blogger Lauryn Platt for the Ohio Historical Society Archaeology Blog has written an interesting post about her experiences as an Anthropology student at the Ohio State University and her experiences analyzing an assemblage from the Proctorville Village Site through her laboratory class with 
Dr. Deanna Grimstead, of the Ohio State University Department of Anthropology.

"Fellow students always ask me why I chose my major and to be honest there is no easy answer to that question. In part because I’ve always wanted anthropology to be my profession, I can’t remember a time when this wasn’t true..."
-Layryn Platt, Ohio Historical Society Archaeology Blog

To see the full post, click here.

No comments: