- are in the latter or final stages of a research or creative project,
- have at least preliminary results to report, and/or
- are ready to publicly present their research or creative project in a juried setting.
The Spring Expo is appropriate for undergraduates who:
- are in the early stages of a research or creative project,
- do not yet have results or findings to report,
- are ready to publicly present their research or creative project in a non-competitive setting, and/or
- were redirected from participation at the Denman Forum.
Abstracts can be submitted between
Monday, December 28, 2015 and Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
on writing and submitting abstracts.
- Submission Guidelines
- Call for Abstracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Resources for Poster and Abstract Preparation
- Writing Research Abstracts 101
- Pre-Denman Workshops: Preparing and Presenting a Winning Poster
- Software programs students have used for making a poster
- Wisdom from students who have been through the process
For more information,
- The Ohio State University Denman Undergraduate Research Forum page.
- or by calling the Denman Forum and Spring Expo Coordinator at the Undergraduate Research Office at (614) 688-8093 or e-mailing email@example.com.
- Our Calendar