"The International Scientific Committee on Archaeological Heritage Management (ICAHM) advises ICOMOS and the World Heritage Committee on matters that pertain to all aspects of the management of archaeological sites and landscapes. These include formulating and propagating standards and best practices for both archaeological research and cultural resource management."
- Draft Guidelines for the Charter for the Protection and Management of Archaeological Heritage
- Annual Reports
- Meeting Minutes
- ICAHM Charter (1990)
- Charter on the Interpretation and Presentation of Cultural Heritage Sites
- Heritage at Risk
- UNESCO Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (1972)
- UNESCO Recommendation Concerning the Protection, at National Level, of Cultural and Natural Heritage (1972)
- Draft International Core Data Standard for Archaeological Sites and Monuments
- Natural Disasters and Cultural Heritage Protection Capacity Development in the Americas
- Poverty Point World Heritage Nomination
- Analysis of the Economic Impacts of World Heritage Listing
Springer Heritage Series
- Archaeological Dimension of World Heritage
- edited by Alicia Castillo
- "This book presents exemplary models of heritage management in World Heritage properties as well as outlining best practices associated with this distinction by drawing on case studies from around the world."
- An Archaeology of the Margins
- by Augusto Jose Farrujia de la Rosa
- "This volume situates the Canary Island as a case study in the management of indigenous heritage and understanding 'heritage' in colonial European contexts."
- Mapping Archaeological Landscapes from Space
- edited by Douglas Corner and Michael Harrower
- "In observance of the 40th anniversary of the World Heritage Convention, this volume offers a concise, technical introduction to aerial and spaceborne imagery and geospatial techniques for research and management purposes."