The Ohio State University proudly began its bike sharing program in August 2015. This program offers university students, faculty and staff members, and campus visitors an alternative option to traveling across campus and support the "park once" philosophy. Living in a residence hall? No problem. Get access to a bicycle without having to store it on campus, and sleep soundly knowing it will be properly maintained. No need to lug your bike back and forth from home.
- 115 bikes total (100 cruiser bikes, 15 accessible bikes).
- 17 bike sharing stations on campus.
- Accessible bikes include: side-by-side tandems, trikes, heavy duty bikes, cargo bikes, and hand-cycle bikes.
- Free bicycle helmets (a $45 value) will be provided to the first 700 students, faculty and staff who register for an annual membership. Just sign up online for the helmet after purchasing a membership.
- The student rate is $35/year. The faculty/staff rate is $55/year. Visitors can choose from the public annual rate of $75 or a 24-hour pass at $6 a day.
- Payment options include BuckID and Credit Card.
- Ride up to 2 hours at a time during the week; 3 hours at a time on weekends.